It’s been a few days since I’ve last posted here. Not since I’ve last posted, mind you, as I’ve been posting all over the place at AskOwlbert.com … but since I’ve last posted HERE.
You know, I thought last Friday that I’d actually have time to indulge in my other pastimes. :) For 55 utterly blissful minutes, I really thought my life would be returning to normal! And then inspiration struck…and I’ve haven’t been still since.
I seem to be swept up into a never-ending stream of tying everything together. I had planned on returning to my beloved Kendo tomorrow and Wednesday, but alas, that’s not to be either. Sigh. Part of me really misses my adult self-defense/sparring/etc., and another part of me simply lacks the time/energy to focus on anything except my family/work.
I do believe everything happens for a reason, and that what I’m currently going thru is meant to be. What will come out of it….gosh, I really wish I knew!!
- About The Author
Barbara Linglost 45+ pounds during 2007 and now reveals her secrets to a Safe and Successful Weight Loss Strategy that anyone can do. An avid writer, she is the author of 25 books/ebooks and has been lauded in the Wall Street Journal, Inc. Magazine and more. Her book will show you exactly how to craft the perfect weight loss plan that simply cannot fail.... as it's targeted to your needs, and your needs only.
Spread the Word!
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, March 3rd, 2008 and is filed under Living, Personal Growth, Wisdom After 40, Character, Parenting.
Previous Post: Robot dogs to the rescue in nursing homes, dispelling loneliness »
Next Post: Blog retired - now posting at BarbaraLing.com »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Announcing the Fitness Brainery!
- Blog retired - now posting at BarbaraLing.com
- 55 minutes of utter bliss (until, of course, reality returned)
- Robot dogs to the rescue in nursing homes, dispelling loneliness
- Plus Size Model - 4 inches more than a Victoria Secret Model?
- Korean food diet
- When kids get around parents
- Danger Will Robinson - 10 dismal guys from whom you should dash away, dash away, dash away fast!
- Dying to be thin - exposing eating disorders in girls
- Kimkins - The Diet Monster That Just Won’t Die